Dynamic process simulation program for the pulp and paper industry
Computer program for steady-state simulation
- Pre-defined equipment units for fiber line modeling
- Pre-defined control units for control loop modeling
- Accelerated steady-state solver
- Extendable component library
- User-defined report generation with easy export to spread sheet programs
In SIMEX___BALANCER, each equipment piece of a pulp mill is represented by a pre-defined unit which contains a model describing the process behavior of the equipment. The connections between units define the process streams representing the mass flow between the equipment. Actual plant design, intended plant modifications or design concepts of new plants can be easily transferred into the system. Press "Compute" and SIMEX___BALANCER will instantaneously solve the balancing equations for mass and heat.
- Process design checks during planning and operation
- Calculation of heat and mass balances
- Estimation of derived data like COD, TOC, DS
- Calculation of reactions considering kinetics and heat of reaction
- Prediction of pulp quality parameters /ul>
Computer program for dynamic simulation
- Pre-defined control units such as PID controller, processor, noise, ramp, delay, low pass
- User-defined visualization of process data and control loops with SIMEX___TRACER
- Controller settings can be changed during simulation.
- solver does not require definition of calculation order.
SIMEX___ALIVE simulates the time-dependent behavior of processes. With dynamic simulation you get a handle on variations in mass flows, temperatures, tank levels as well as actions from controllers or automation systems.
- Examination of phenomena that occur during start-up or shutdown procedures
- Investigations on variations or disturbances in process parameters
- Elaboration of control engineering and controller optimisation
- Strategy check for process control and quality management
Engineering tool for supporting standard engineering and design calculations
- User-defined curves
- Piping pressure pump drop algorithm, even for pulp suspensions
- Calculations of static pressure
- Heat loss computation
SIMEX___ENGINEER assists in new plant design and retrofit engineering as well. In particular, SIMEX___ENGINEER considerably reduces the time you spend for standard engineering calculations.
- Dimensioning and check of pumps
- Dimensioning and check of piping
- Computation of pressure profiles
- Heat loss estimation for vessels and piping
Contact Pulp Technology:Phone: +43 7672 701-3409
Fax: +43 7672 918-3409